The Farthest Reach
"You Dream Too Much"
-Lazy Dumb Ass Friend With No Ambition
Ok…what does that mean? Actually I know what he was trying to say and I get it. I talk a lot about the future. What I don't do is talk a lot about the future and wake up the next day and not do shit about it.
I love a good fucking deadline. I love creating things and making things happen. I love the feeling of being alive to talk shit about what life's going to be like five years from now.
I share my goals and plans with a select view and this mutherfucker just got taken off the guest list. Not because he dared to contradict my vision for the future or my goals, but because well…the mutherfucker has no clue of what the fuck I'm saying.
Off topic, mutherfucker is the greatest word ever.
Moving on, this little rant is more about how many of us have grown accustomed to not expecting to do shit with our lives.
And in the middle of your plans of not really doing shit, you expect other mutherfuckers (love that word) to never do shit. And when you see somebody trying to do shit, you accuse them of dreaming too much.
Ok, I get it. But know this there is some truth to the idea that you are who you surround yourself with. And somebody who is not a old-school friend/potential groomsman/long-term homeboy/ hell…somebody I've even known for three years can definitely be cut from my personal roster by playing the anchor card. See you when I see you…
Dream On Bitch…
XILBUP
-Lazy Dumb Ass Friend With No Ambition
Ok…what does that mean? Actually I know what he was trying to say and I get it. I talk a lot about the future. What I don't do is talk a lot about the future and wake up the next day and not do shit about it.
I love a good fucking deadline. I love creating things and making things happen. I love the feeling of being alive to talk shit about what life's going to be like five years from now.
I share my goals and plans with a select view and this mutherfucker just got taken off the guest list. Not because he dared to contradict my vision for the future or my goals, but because well…the mutherfucker has no clue of what the fuck I'm saying.
Off topic, mutherfucker is the greatest word ever.
Moving on, this little rant is more about how many of us have grown accustomed to not expecting to do shit with our lives.
And in the middle of your plans of not really doing shit, you expect other mutherfuckers (love that word) to never do shit. And when you see somebody trying to do shit, you accuse them of dreaming too much.
Ok, I get it. But know this there is some truth to the idea that you are who you surround yourself with. And somebody who is not a old-school friend/potential groomsman/long-term homeboy/ hell…somebody I've even known for three years can definitely be cut from my personal roster by playing the anchor card. See you when I see you…
Dream On Bitch…
XILBUP

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home